Translate

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Well, feeling better. Decided against move to Houston, instead we are going to pay for private insurance and that way I can stay close to daughter and grandson. Been reading the posts on the forums at breastcancer.org and they are soo informative and it feels so good to read on other bc stage iv sisters who are getting to live full lives inspite of cancer and for long periods of time. Also, I realize I don't have it so bad because I don't have as many side effects or as severe as some of them. My bones hurt but it's tolerable and expected. I take some advil once in a while bit that's about it. The chills and the sweats have subsided so I'm feeling pretty good right now. Till next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aurora,

    I saw you left me a comment on my blog but it sorted as spam because you had a link in it. I thought I'd drop by and visit a fellow Stage IV blogger. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete